Please see below for rental rates. Prices do not include HST, the use of extra equipment, and the use of A/V equipment.
If you have questions about renting or leasing permanent or events space, please contact Alison Keats at firstname.lastname@example.org or (902) 539-8729 Ext.202.
Looking for a place for your business or organization to call home? Look no further!
The New Dawn Centre for Social Innovation has this great space available for rent!
Located on the second floor, this 750 sq. foot space has large windows allowing for lots of natural light, laminate flooring throughout, and loads of storage.
All utilities are included with the exception of internet.
For more information send along an email to email@example.com.
At 949 sq. feet, this bright and spacious space is perfect if you require room to accommodate up to 25 people. It is ideal for board meetings, a co-working space, or other smaller events.
The Community Room is exactly that! One of the most popular rooms at the NDCSI, it is over 1000 sq. feet of bright, accessible space on the main floor, accommodating up to 60 people. A perfect space for meetings, classes, workshops, and receptions.
This big and bright gymnasium makes a great space for team sports and recreation leagues, w/functioning scoreboard and basketball nets, as well as floor anchors for volleyball nets. At 5025 sq. feet, the space is also suitable for large events such as conferences, lectures, or larger workshops.
- Special requests are subject to an additional charge and are based on need and availability (i.e: a/v setup, additional tables & chairs, etc.)
- Registered Not for Profits, registered Charities and NDCSI tenants are granted a 20% discount on all daily rates (before HST). Proof of not-for-profit or charitable status is required when booking.
- Please be courteous and advise as soon as possible if you need to make a change to your booking. Any cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the start of your event will result in a fee equivalent to 25% of your initial estimate plus full cost for any additional items, a/v setup, extra tables / chairs, etc.
- NDCSI follows the same cancellation policy as CBRM. If the CBRM municipal office is closed, so are we.
- Our community room is 1100 sq. feet, classrooms are 750 sq. feet and gymnasium is 6200 sq. feet.