Please see below for rental rates. Prices do not include HST, the use of extra equipment, and the use of A/V equipment.
If you have questions about renting or leasing permanent or events space, please contact Savannah Anderson at email@example.com or (902) 539-8729 Ext.202.
Looking for a meeting or presentation space for your business or organization? Look no further!
The New Dawn Centre for Social Innovation has great spaces available for rent!
Located on the second floor, this 750 sq. foot space has large windows allowing for lots of natural light, and laminate flooring throughout. This room has a maximum capacity for 30 people. Furniture configurations are limited.
At 949 sq. feet, this bright and spacious space is perfect if you require room to accommodate up to 25 people. It is ideal for board meetings, a co-working space, or other smaller events.
- Special requests are subject to an additional charge and are based on need and availability (i.e: a/v setup, additional tables & chairs, etc.)
- Registered Not for Profits, registered Charities and NDCSI tenants are granted a 20% discount on all daily rates (before HST). Proof of not-for-profit or charitable status is required when booking.
- Please be courteous and advise as soon as possible if you need to make a change to your booking. Any cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the start of your event will result in a fee equivalent to 25% of your initial estimate plus full cost for any additional items, a/v setup, extra tables / chairs, etc.
- NDCSI follows the same cancellation policy as CBRM. If the CBRM municipal office is closed, so are we.
- Classrooms are 750 sq. feet.